Salary: Up to $85 / day
Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am–6:00 pm; Friday: 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Facilities management and asset management
- Implement changes to ECDA’s office space to accommodate additional temp staff and new work arrangements due to COVID-19. This includes gathering requirements, proposing layout options, sourcing of space solutions and furnishings, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Source, procure and manage logistics services for the packing, stock-taking, and delivery of COVID-19 supplies distribution to preschools.
- Implement office improvement projects, such as update of CCTV system and access card system. This may include liaising with MSF-FFD, management of vendors, quality control, and testing.
- Supervise routine maintenance – e.g. liaise with contractors, monitor renovation/maintenance/repair works.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Workplace Development team
- Good written and communication skills
- Independent worker who can collaborate with and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Relevant experience in facilities and project management will be an advantage