- Contract Duration: 12 months
- Nearest MRT: Outram Park
- Working Hours:
- 9.00am – 6.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
- 9.00am - 6.00pm (Friday)
- Pay range: $9 - $13/hr
Note: The staff will be working in a team in the areas of organisation design, culture & values, team effectiveness and change management.
The staff will support the team in two main areas:
- Internal Communications
- To communicate messages to the leaders and staff in the company in a way that promotes a strong culture & values, team effectiveness, and for change management. Job responsibilities include:
- Design of print collaterals (e.g., bulletins, eDM, slides, posters)
- Video editing
- General Administrative tasks
- To support the team in our day-to-day work and projects in order to meet our team’s goals.
- Assist in organising live and virtual events that involve small groups to the entire company (e.g. management retreats, staff townhalls).
- Secretarial roles (e.g., arranging meetings, preparation of materials)
- Other general duties to support the division’s work as and when needed
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in mass communications, visual communications, business admin, marketing and any other relevant fields
- Proficient in design of print collaterals (e.g., bulletins, eDM, slides, posters) and video editing
- Candidates with multiple administrative experience will have an added advantage