Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive the site readiness from kick-off, setup, go-live and stabilization phase.
- Oversee the timely completion of each phase, milestones. Track and resolve critical IT issues and develop resolution and mitigation plans.
- Tertiary Education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in planning, scheduling and tracking of key milestones covering IT equipment, software and manpower.
- Experience in requirement gathering, drive workflow discussions, harmonization of requirements and establish ground processes to achieve the go-live milestones.
- Experience in the deployment of staff (resource scheduling, tracking and assignment).
- Experience in providing IT training/drive IT training.
- Knowledge in healthcare domain or exposure to hospital information/clinical dashboard is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and in a team, strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable to travel and do shift duty.
- Highly organized team player with solid project and operations management skills.
- Strong in interpersonal, communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Strong service orientated skills, ability to prioritize and manage stakeholder’s expectations.
- Fast learner, able to adapt to a fast pace environment and adapt to changes to plans.
- Critical thinking capability, able to suggest improvements, identify and mitigate risks.
- Onsite with customers and flexible to be on rostering.