Job responsibilities :
- Consulting stakeholders & working closely with vendors to design user-centric experiences based on business goals to improve overall service delivery
- Development of storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and prototypes to validate ideas;
- Driving user research activities to understand user needs and behaviors;
- Participation in the whole UX design process from research to implementation;
- Establishing guidelines to ensure consistency in UX design across the different products, including reviewing compliance to defined standards;
- Working closely with Product Owner to ensure all design work meets user needs & business requirements.
- Degree or Diploma in Human-Computer Interactions, Design, Psychology, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years of UX design experience;
- Good understanding of UX design & development, with a portfolio that demonstrates experience and proficiency in the creation of user-centric solutions;
- Able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team;
- Expertise in the use of popular design tools & software;
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in software development;
- Good organisational, problem-solving, and communication skills with an eye for detail and a great listener.