The successful candidate is responsible for profit & loss of 150 – 200 supermarket outlets operations, particularly Fresh & Frozen category.
•Salary Range: Up to $6,000 basic monthly
·Benefits: Family-oriented Culture / Annual Leaves / Family Leave / 13th month bonus / High Variable Bonus / Performance Bonus / Staff Insurance Coverage / Medical Benefits / Performance Appraisal, Career Growth
•Monday – Friday office hours
•Office Location: West region
• Responsible for profit & loss for Fresh & Frozen category products of 150 – 200 outlets size
• Implement & driving the multi-functional Sales & Operations planning process
• Working closely with internal stakeholders such as Purchasing Department, Category Planning, Business Planning Department to develop and form strategies
• Liaise with Sales & Operations teams to ensure that the sales forecast and supply plans match
• Focus on delivering the Sales & Profit Budget by coordinating and tracking ongoing strategic activities to improve in-store execution, promotional execution and supply reliability
• Implement and run the new S&OP process
• Min Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or relevant field
• Min 7-8 years of relevant working experience in Fresh Category / Fresh Retail Operations / FMCG industry with Sales & Operations Planning involved
• Good understanding of Forecasting & Demand planning process
• Excellent analytical & critical thinking skills
• Ability to lead a team, result-oriented & problem solver
• Strong interpersonal skills
Interested applicants please apply or email your detailed resume with reason of leaving to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.