* Diploma in IT related fields
* Salary: Up to $1,800
* Working hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)/ 8.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
- To perform user acceptance testing for product launches and product enhancements in accordance to business and operational requirements.
- To properly document and file testing artefacts and documents into retrievable repositories.
- To prepare test data, monitor testing progress and to log defects.
- Ensure proper closure of the entire testing process within stipulated timelines.
- To report to the Supervisor of any issues.
- To provide support for post implementation issues.
- To assist in training documentation for internal staff.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Diploma in IT related fields
- 1 year of working experience with insurance knowledge will be an advantage.
- Preference for IT or Business related educational background.
- Strong problem solving and good analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good time management and the ability to work to tight time schedules.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
- Singaporeans only