Your role is to support system testing and implementations.
Your tasks include:
- Understanding the business processes and back-end systems including their dependencies and limitations
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify and understand business requirements and workflows
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to analyze problems and ensure all testings are completed and issues resolved on time.
- Preparing test plans, test data and conduct user acceptance testings
- Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that all scenarios are executed according to the tight timelines
- Ensuring defects/ issues are raised & follow through and notify web developer/vendor immediately on all critical issues
- Diploma holder who have experience/ keen to do UAT testing
- A meticulous person with an eye of accuracy
- Possess a strong sense of responsibilities and able to work within tight deadlines
- Proactive, customer-oriented and a team player who is able to work independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to start immediately