Roles & Responsibilities:
- Determine the requirements and specifications of applications or systems to be tested.
- Develop a record on all functional test cases, results and test data.
- Implement test cases to simulate user requirements with relevant test data.
- Establish and maintain performance test environments.
- Establish and maintain different test environments.
- Keep abreast of the latest functional test techniques and trends.
- Tertiary education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred.
- Test Automation Certification and/or experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Familiar with Azure cloud technologies.
- Familiar with Agile software development lifecycle.
- Manage relevant DevSecOps and Functional Testing tools required for a CI/CD environment such as Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Fortify, Tricentis, Azure Kubernetes Services, etc.
- Familiar with testing techniques such as smoke testing, database testing, integration testing, white and black box testing, regression testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently.
- Dedicated, committed and resulted oriented team player with strong initiative and ownership.
- Good inter-personal and analytical skills.