Salary: Up to $6,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Stadium
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Performance Technology.
- Work with stakeholders to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, and ensuring the quality of the system
- Assist stakeholders and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization
- Oversees the progress of testing of the system, including the coordination of testers, etc.
- Reviews test scripts, test scenarios and validate the acceptance tests
- Work with stakeholders and Project Managers to ensure that all project documents are maintained, and knowledge is transferred to stakeholders throughout the engagement
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as stakeholders’ relationships
- Involve in Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring using Agile methodology
- Analyze stakeholders’ needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Assess current state, analyze stated requirements of stakeholders, and accurately defines business needs within specified scope.
- Background in Engineering/Computer Science
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies/tools (e.g. UIPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Experience with system integration projects involving Workday and large-scale ERP systems for Finance & HR will be preferred.
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management
- Strong project management, able to prioritize and manage multiple portfolios
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient, and team player with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge and experience in product/industry’s trends, best practices, and technologies
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification, i.e. Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), from the Project Management Institute (PMI), Certified Scrum Master will be an advantage.