Salary: Up to $5,500 / month
Contract duration: 12 months (extendable)
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Responsible for the end-to-end testing activities of an integrated e-payment system.
- Primary responsibilities would include carrying out the activities in the testing lifecycle including test planning, analyzing business and system requirements.
- Preparing the test environment, designing and developing the test cases.
- Preparing the test environment, executing the test procedures.
- Automating the test solution based on the system design using scripting or programming languages as well as performance tuning.
- Create traceability to requirements, analyze gaps, and address them.
- Logging and tracking defects to closure
- Conducting test reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform root cause analysis for production and user acceptance defects, address test gaps to ensure test efficiency.
- Develop design documents and user manuals which would effectively describe and provide clear instructions on the test automation solution to the end users who include testers and stakeholders.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience in executing testing and developing test automation solutions involving devices (UI-based or embedded) and/or back-office systems with familiarity on the full system development lifecycle from requirement, development, to testing and deployment;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to work well both independently as well as in a team;
- Certification in software testing preferred;
- Experience in Micro-payments/Automatic Fare Collection systems using Smart Cards and in diverse test execution phases (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Performance testing) would be an advantage;