Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participates and consults in defining solution architectures which includes evaluation, selection valued test scenario and integration of necessary technical components to create automation solution that support the defined functional requirements.
- Provide technical solution during implementation and serving as coach to advise and assist other team members and assist Project Managers in any architecture disciplines.
- Develop automated test cases, test procedures based on test design according to requirements.
- Maintain existing test artifacts.
- Maintain application server in testing environment.
- Coordination and communication with related parties of project related items.
- Maintain adequate security controls for documents.
- Reporting to Project Lead and may work independently or with team.
- Tertiary education in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 4 years of professional experience of test automation in banking/finance domain.
- Minimum 3 years of strong experience in test automation and API testing by using Tricentis Tosca.
- Must have Experience in automation test design and troubleshoot by using Tosca.
- Candidate must have basic server administration knowledge and experience, is able to configure, maintain Window/Linux/Unix Server for hosting application under test for R&D purpose.
- Experience in core banking Avaloq knowledge is a plus.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills, independent and self-starter.