Salary: Up to $8/ Hour
Contract duration: 4 months
Nearest MRT: Marymount
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Extraction of required Notices and/or records;
- General tabulating of statistics;
- Handling of Notices posting, returned mails, and returned cases after Court mention;
- Preparing documents for case Court mention and for disposal, paperwork for write-offs, and scanning of documents; and
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Pleasant personality and customer focused; and
- Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, resourceful and a team player.