Salary: $8.50 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Sunday (8.30am - 5.30pm OR 12.00pm - 9.30pm)
Working days: Any 4 working days per week
- Work at the Information counters to answer queries and directing visitors
- Providing general information on the area's attractions, events, amenities, and facilities.
- Retrieve information for visitors from the internet
- Assist in renting out equipment
- Conduct guided tour on onsite attraction, for a group of 15 - 20 people
- Respond to phone calls
- Able to commit to morning, mid or afternoon shift according to schedule.
- Candidates with strong presentation. and communication skills have an advantage.
- Able to work weekdays and weekends.
- Applicants who can commit more days a week and on major holidays such as Christmas week and New Year week would be given an advantage