Salary: Up to $2100/month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
• Check that the proof is identical as the original hard copy of the legislation. Otherwise, highlight the differences.
• Confirm the settings, spacing, fonts and style on each page is compliance
• Check that all amendments made are currently in force and ensure amendment references are accurately reflected.
• Flag all spelling, grammatical, or typographical errors spotted.
• Highlight the need for a second 2-way check for heavily amended information.
• Mark up the proofs according to a checklist provided.
• Prepare the list of cross-references.
• Check that all amendments have been taken in accurately.
• Ensure that no errors have been introduced in the process of transferring the amendments.
• Scan proofs and email correspondences.
• File proofs and email correspondences.
• Organise files in alphabetical order.
• Conduct additional research as necessary.
• Provide ad-hoc support to the team when neccessary
• Support in proofreading if required by supervisor
• Good command of English
• Able to communicate in a clear and confident manner, written and verbal