Monday - Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm, Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
As a Temp Staff (Infra Support), you are responsible for:
- Supporting the client in monitoring projects deployment progress, updating and tracking inventory assignments
- Providing regular updates to the Projects Managers (PMs).
- Verify invoices of goods or services delivered
- Update invoice tracking, and the contract register.
- Tracking and update the deployment status of infrastructure projects, network printers and telco SIM cards issuance.
- Track and update the inventory of end user devices, such as leased devices, internet devices, printers and peripherals.
- Monitor and track the contract register and provide an alert prior to contract expiry.
- Oversee the condemnation exercise of expired hardware and end-user peripheral devices & ensure proper tracking and update of inventory movements.
- N Level/ O Level / A Level holders
- 3 years of relevant working experience in administrative IT support
- Knowledge of technical services delivery and management
- Knowledge of best practices in the area of ICT Infrastructure.
- Good written and communication skills.