Salary: Up to $2100/month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
a. Tracking and update the deployment status of infrastructure/application projects, such as Windows 10 deployment, USB issuance and KVM issuance, network printers, telco SIM cards issuance, accounts creation and application testings.
b. Track and update the inventory of end user devices, such as leased devices, internet devices, printers and peripherals.
c. Monitor and track the contract register and provide alert prior to contract expiry. Update the contract register on renewal of contracts, specifically for the various batches of leasing devices, and Telco SIM cards subscriptions.
d. Oversee the condemnation exercise of expired hardware and end user peripheral devices & ensure proper tracking and update of inventory movements.
f) Manage IT asset custodian
• Procurement of division specific IT equipment and software;
• Track and manage the issuance of such Division specific IT equipment and software;
• Manage the lost assets of such IT equipment and software
- Diploma in any discipline, with preference for computer science/computer engineering or other relevant ICT disciplines.
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in general office administration. Previous work experience in IT Admin would be an advantage.
- Good written and communication skills