Salary: Up to $2,400 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Jurong East
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
• Analyse TADM and its tripartite partners (MOM, NTUC and SNEF) needs and build citizen-centric products to better serve the needs of customers. Products include cross-agencies integrated system and chatbot with data analytics.
• As a self-managing, cross-functional team that practises Scrum and Agile, we move fast together to solve problems to maximize impact to customers. We thrive off each other’s positivity and energy, constantly challenging one another to improve our craftsmanship.
• Deliver and deploy high quality software
• Write code that is clean, readable, and consistent
• Practise Test Driven Development (TDD) by writing unit tests and regression tests
• Data Analysis on both structured and unstructured data
• Collaborate closely with other specialists and business units
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Team players with good communication skills for business process alignment and translation of IT requirements.
- Hunger for learning
- Have solid programming fundamentals (e.g. C#, Java), strong analytical skills and learning agility
- Strong problem-solving capability with the ability to grasp business issues and technical problems; and provide sound and logical solutions.
- Good knowledge in integration services
The following are added advantages:
- Experience in chatbot implementation with Google Dialogflow
- Experience in web services (REST and SOAP)
- Good skills in the SQL and Databases