- Assist in a broad range of administrative matters including handling hotline and enquiries for travel agents and overseas groups, as well as processing ticket orders.
- Take charge of marketing materials inventories, packing and mailing of collaterals, filing, manage databases and prepare reports.
- Handle familiarisation trips to showcase and market the Gardens to potential clients
- May also be requested to take on other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Min: Diploma certification in relevant field
- Meticulous and organized team player with the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Proficiency in MS office would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage due to the need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Willing to work on weekends or public holidays when required
- Must be able to commitment min. 6 months