Salary: $1,950/ month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Potong Pasir/Chinatown/Geylang Bahru
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Data processing for the purpose of extracting information to support Facilities and Movement Centre (FMC) operations
- Classification of migrant workers at Stay-Home Notice Dedicated Facility (SDF) for Transport Nominal Roll into Decant Sites, in accordance with approved policies.
- Collating information of migrant workers eligible for return from Government Quarantine Facility (GQF)/Community Care Facility (CCF)/Swab Isolation Facility (SIF) Cells for inclusion in return ops planning to their Dorms.
- Submission of provisional allocation into Decant Sites & Dorm return plan to Assurance, Care, and Engagement (ACE) Current Ops Centre.
- Coordination with Decant cell for site allocation during their extended 7-days enhanced testing.
- Transport Planning and allocation for confirmed transfer from SDFs to Decant Sites
- Planning and coordination for the conveyance to and from GQFs to the various locations (SDFs/ Migrant Worker Onboarding Centres (MWOCs)/ Decant sites)
- Monitor and coordinate the transport plan to ensure timely and accurate conveyance.
- Verify and check accuracy on the billing by the MAs.
- Collate and Report the overall key performance indicators (KPIs) and maintain this database.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office