- Liaise with various departments to receive summons for serving
- Record details in softcopy tracking spreadsheet
- Arrange schedule with accused/company to either receive the summons at organisation's premises or serve the summons externally at accused/company registered address.
- Update summon serving status in softcopy tracking spreadsheet
- Receive/Collect/Issuance of IT equipment
- Any other ad-hoc job scope assigned
- Min "O" levels
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and have a good interpersonal skills
- Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, giving attention to details
- Able to multi task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Preferably, with own transport as you will need to serve summon(s) off-site.