Your Role: Temp Officer (Arts & Heritage)
- To support the review ongoing programmes in Singapore's arts and heritage landscape for alignment with the public sector’s strategic thrusts i.e. to build Singapore's social capital, nurture an inspired and fulfilled population, and foster a greater sense of belonging to Singapore.
- To undertake research, make sense of local and international trends and analyse their implications on the sector
- To support IR-related events and trips
- To manage feedback, requests, appeals, and complaints related to the arts and heritage sector.
- To participate in divisional and organisation wide initiatives
- Degree in a relevant field
- Strong analytical and thinking skills
- Strong Writing (experience with policy writing preferred) and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills, with an interest in relationship building
- Interest in the arts and heritage sector, and/or education is preferred
Salary: Up to $13/hour
Perks & Benefits
- Career continuity and support for all BGC signed candidates
- BGC REFERRAL BONUS: Don't forget to also refer your friends to us, and earn up to $310 in cash vouchers when they get hired too! Find out how here: bit.ly/ReferralProgramBGC