Your Role: Temp Manager (Learning and Development)
- Manage the learning plans and the training curriculum to build up MND officers' capabilities.
- Responsible to implement new technologies (ie e-learning) to enhance the training platforms.
- Work closely with public stat boards to conduct training programmes for officers and also derive Induction Programme for new officers
- Diploma/ Degree in HR, Communications, Business, Psychology, or a relevant field
- Prior experience and a keen interest in managing learning portfolio and competency framework will be advantageous
- Excellent written, organisational and communication skills
- Work effectively independently and in teams.
- Strong inter-personal skills, with an interest in relationship building with stakeholders of all levels
- Interest in the arts and heritage sector, and/or education is preferred
Salary: Up to $13/hour
Perks & Benefits
- Career continuity and support for all BGC signed candidates
- BGC REFERRAL BONUS: Don't forget to also refer your friends to us, and earn up to $310 in cash vouchers when they get hired too! Find out how here: bit.ly/ReferralProgramBGC