Working days: 5 day work week
8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8.30am - 5.30pm (Friday)
Contract term: >6 months
- Carry out verification of the accuracy of the scanned TIFF images, PDFs, and converted text delivered by appointed vendors
- Perform 2-way proof-reading of legal documents delivered by Vendor against hardcopy print Legislation
- Check to ensure that the settings, spacing, fonts, and style on each page comply with the requirements.
- Identify and flag all spelling, grammatical or typographical errors
- Update the progress of the proofreading and verification of the electronic versions of each piece of Legislation.
- Assist in other areas of work as and when required
- Minimum education requirement: O Level
- Good command of the English language
- Good reading (i.e. audible and clear voice) and listening skills
- Meticulous and thorough with an eye for details
- Good time management skills (i.e. ability to adhere to deadlines)