Salary: Up to $5,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Buona Vista
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Asset Verification Exercise
- Conduct physical assets verification exercise (AVE) independently with minimum supervision. Training will be provided to enable the staff on board to understand the procedures and process flows of the asset verification.
- Co-ordinate and plan AVE schedule with asset custodians to complete the AVE on time.
- Update changes of asset (i.e. serial no. & location) in SAP upon completion of daily AVE duties.
- Identify the damaged asset tags and replace with new asset tags in the course of AVE. Follow up with re-tagging for those assets with updated information (e.g. serial no.)
- Compile AVE findings and produce statistic report for management review.
- Compile the unsighted asset list upon completion of the AVE and follow up with investigation results with Research Entities.
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Conduct asset tagging for the new assets when required
- Extract supporting documents for auditors, and coordinate with custodians to perform asset sighting as required by auditors.
- Coordinate and provide assistance for asset disposal requests by RI custodians and other duties assigned.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines