- Contract Duration: 3 months
- Nearest MRT: Caldecott MRT
- Working Hours:
- 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
- 8.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
- Candidates who are familiar with government budgeting and financial policies would have an advantage.
Assist the Assistant Manager/Manager in:
- Preparing annual budget estimates and expenditure for the division
- Coordinating financial returns
- Processing invoices and raising collection forms
- Maintaining proper and up-to-date records of fixed assets
- Assessing reports for accuracy and completeness
- Ensuring adherence to documentation process
- Conducting financial reviews and audit
- Performing any other administrative tasks or roles you may be assigned.
- Singaporeans only
- Min Diploma in Finance related fields
- Being familiar with government budgeting and financial policies would be an advantage.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Meticulous in paperwork management and processing.
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" or send in your resume to WhatsApp +6598504803 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
BGC Group Ptd Ltd
EA License No: 05C3053