Salary: Up to $2,400 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Potong Pasir (currently Work From Home)
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
- Administer bizSAFE applications for Enterprises and Partners by:
- Assisting the team with tools like Power Automate to help create a flow that links Outlook to Excel for the interim application form;
- Verify details submitted from the application form;
- Verify documents submitted through OneDrive;
- Produce a bizSAFE certificate for Enterprises and Partners using the template on Word and convert it to PDF for email correspondence;
- Prepare email correspondence for each applicant that has submitted an application which includes the attachment on a bizSAFE certificate and its respective logos.
- Handle queries on bizSAFE applications.
- Manage the Masterfile (on Excel) for all bizSAFE applications that come through the interim bizSAFE application form.
- Liaise with other organisation and related departments for the approved applications (on Excel) to be ported via email manually to the other organisation's system.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Competent Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel (basic programming function such as VLOOKUP).
- Knowledge of OneDrive and Power Automate is an advantage.