Salary: Up to $1,950 / month
Contract duration: 6 months
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Handle enquires/appeals against Security Bond forfeiture and suspension of ER’s work pass privileges / FW’s employment ban
- Send regular emails to errant employers to comply with repatriation requirements, including Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) for workers
- Track Employers’ responses and compliance
- For non-compliance employers, contact employers/foreign workers to enforce repatriation.
- Contact employers when their workers fail to turn up for the rostered routine testing. Remind them to get their workers to comply, otherwise, the security bonds may be forfeited.
- Verify travel ticket/flight itinerary uploaded by employers
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- Good communication skills and customer service skills, positive work attitude, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Admin or data entry experience (preferable)
- Candidates should possess a good command of English and preferably with least 1-2 years of customer service experience.