Salary: Up to $1,600
Monday - Thursday : 8.30am – 6.00pm
Friday : 8.30am – 5.30pm
No. of Working Days per Week: 5 working days per week
- Handle simple enquiries such as giving advice on directions
- Help guide and educate customers on the use of preferred electronic service channels at the e-service lobby.
- Help customers to use designated kiosks or terminals to check-in for their appointments or take Q tickets to see officers.
- ad-hoc tasks such as prototyping and logistics support.
- Min "O" level certification
- Preferably with years of experience in Customer Service
- To provide general frontline services such as assisting customers on the kiosk usage, e-services and providing directional advice
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Basic IT literacy
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Customer oriented and likes to be of service to customers.