Salary: $13 Per Hour
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
No. of Working Days per Week:
5 working days per week
- Filing support for non-confidential documents
- Assist with the pre-selection work at the donors' place such as check holdings, compile listings, sort and pack selected items
- Assist the librarians/donors' team in:
- Sorting and categorization of manuscripts, letters, documents; and photographs, ephemera
- Conducting basic research
- Transcribing of handwritten manuscripts and inscriptions in the photographs, in order to determine the logical categorization and compilation
- Attend to ad-hoc assignments such as:
- Reviewing the listing of artworks and input into a new platform, including images
- Providing logistical support in events and other functions
- At least 'A' level passes (including English) or Diploma in any field
- Ability to read English handwritten colonial-era documents
- Proficient in Mandarin and traditional Chinese to transcribe historic Chinese documents.
- Good knowledge of Singapore history.
- Good typing skills and proficiency in using MS office.
- Comfortable to travel when required.