1. Receive and respond to calls and emails on enquires and appeals based on approval guidelines.
2. Assist in directing of appellants to relevant forms of government support.
3. Put up refund requests and work with respective stakeholders on rebate disbursement.
4. Process and grant the necessary approval for various applications and forms.
5. Provide administrative and operations support, such as reports generation, records matching, data entry, scanning of documents and etc.
6. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Singaporean only
• GCE A, Diploma, Degree
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Prior experience in Administrative or related field
• Able to commit at least 6 months
• Able to start immediately