Industry Type: Govt Sector
Position Title: Temp Staff
Working Location: Buona Vista MRT
Working Hours: Monday- Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm, Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary: Hourly rated of $11/hour
Duration: 6 Months
• Develop online, blended or classroom learning interventions for the Public Service (e.g., identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions) on Digital Skills
• Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
• Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organization level.
• Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development to keep programmes abreast of upcoming and future trends and developments.
• Undertake research and implement initiatives/ programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
• Contribute to consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey, by applying methodologies such as design thinking and process improvement
• Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
• Knowledge of current trends in technology will be a strong advantage
• Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies
Interested candidates please email to [email protected]. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107714
EA Number: 03C3053