As a Temp Admin Assistant, you are expected to:
- Liaise with the various internal stakeholders (e.g. Pharmacies, social workers) and the various agencies providing the funds.
- Verify funds entitlement and billing adjustments daily, ensuring all bills are accurate and sent out promptly.
- Update and submit accurate claims to the various agencies and approvers promptly.
- Provide support and liaise with the clinics or centres as well as eternal parties on funds related matters.
- Monitor the utilization of funds and follow-up with agencies on payment for claims submitted.
- Prepare proper documentation and support for audits on funds
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, providing user requirements and performing user acceptance test.
- GCE O' / A' or Diploma holders in any field of studies
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.