The Information Technology Group (ITG) looks at how Infocomm Technologies (ICT) can be used as a strategic tool to deliver the Ministry’s services to individuals, families and the community.
Description of Job Scope
- Evaluate technology solutions, practices and trends such as viable technology platforms, gadgets, data management and analytics solutions
- Assess for suitable applications to support the department's strategic goals and work
- Recommend solutions and seek the necessary buy-in and funding approvals
- Oversee the delivery of projects within defined scope and objectives.
- Responsible for business requirements and functional solution aspect of the project.
- Advise company on functions and best practices for specific products and how the products can be used to solve business problems
- Manage the performance of contractors in meeting the requirements and service level agreements
- Manage the engagement and communications with stakeholders and partners (internal and external) during the project lifecycle
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline, preferably in information systems, business analytics, computing science
- At least 5 years of working experience in implementing technology projects
- Possess experience and comfortable with working with systems and data management
- Comfortable with working with multiple stakeholders
- Able to oversee multiple projects concurrently
- Have strong leadership, communication, project management and analytical skills