Your Role: Technology Assistant
- Responsible for performing first level troubleshooting support for problems related to computer hardware/software and application systems in the schools.
- Provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals.
- Perform basic administrative support, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services.
- Ensure the proper running of IT equipment and systems in the school in order that office staff, teachers, and students activities are not disrupted
- Min Nitec in an IT-related discipline
- Excellent technical support skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Position will be contractual basis of 1-year with possibility of renewal
- Applicants without experience are welcome to apply
Salary: up to $1,900
Working hours: Mon - Fri; 8:30am - 6:00pm / Sat (Half day); 8:30am - 1:00pm