Salary: Up to $4,340 / month
Contract duration: 11 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Conduct interviews with product owners and develop product writeup for products.
- May be required to develop documentation including product guides, demos, tutorials, code starter kits, design specifications, technical blogs that meets organisational needs and standards.
- May be required to digest and summarise complex technical concepts into different readable and understandable forms for different target audiences in a reusable way.
- Review and edit content provided by product teams to ensure content is search engine optimised.
- Support in building and driving content strategy for Singapore Government Developer Portal.
- Support in evaluating content formats, types and medium to build content cadence recommendations for Product Managers
- Work as a team with members of different disciplines (designers, programmers, product managers, etc.)
- Be open to receiving feedback and agile in incorporating them.
- Deliver content consistency and timely content refresh.
- Research and stay abreast with industry trends and bring in content best practices from leading tech players.
- Proficient in Google Trends, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics for evaluation and reporting of search trends, search performance, and webpage performance respectively.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Communications, or other related disciplines.
- Excellent writing and communication skills; with a keen eye for detail
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience (in the IT industry).
- Proficient in MS Office
- Markdown and HTML programming (preferred)
- Experience in publishing content in Github Repo (preferred)