Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo, Upper Changi (DTL)
Working hours: Office Hours
- Maintain technical governance and the quality of the product delivered
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the organization to ensure smooth technical integration
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Provide technical solution to the team, in case of any technical challenges arise
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Multi-faceted full-stack developers with experience in multiple aspects of Software building with the technologies such as Java Springboot, iOS, Android
- Good expertise in Java, Spring boot, and MuleSoft, knowledge of AWS is added advantage.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, SQL Server), React.js, React Native, Java/J2EE, Spring, Microservices, Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Configuration Management & CI/CD Tools
- Expert in analysis of requirements and able to provide technical inputs and estimation quickly.
- Good ability to guide team and improve the maturity of the team in technical skills.
- Follow all processes and guidelines for zero defects and follow guidelines for quality and delivery set in organization.
- Ability for innovations and improving the velocity of team.
- Ability to solve queries and issues quickly and correctly by unblocking the blockers.
- Able to give good support for production issues and CR deployments.
- Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and external teams.
- Able to highlight risk and blockers in advance, with the impact on timelines and delivery.
- A go-to person who can lead the team technically and as and when required in sprint and PI events.
- Ability to learn new technology as needed by the project.
- Well versed with JIRA and keep track of its hygiene.
- Well versed with scrum and SAFe agile framework