Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo / Upper Changi
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Direct Responsibilities
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, release, and implementation support
- Work with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Solution architects to understand the business requirements and translate them to technical solutions in the application
- Contribute/review the technical specifications
- Prepare Technical Architecture Diagrams
- Participate in system design
- Responsible for managing & reporting technical risks
- Control and Maintain the quality of the developments (norms & standards, frameworks, source control, technical reviews, code reviews)
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Developers to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Provide guidance to team members
- Contributing Responsibilities
- Develop program in Java codes (java 8 and above)
- Produce and maintain program codes and documentation
- Perform system testing with other dependency applications and unit test
- Provide support during various phases of testing
- Analyse application problems, recommend and develop solutions and suggest improvements
- Review requirements with the BA and Business and provides effort estimates for task completion.
- Review codes and suggest best practices.
- Provide technical advice related to Java and Oracle to the rest of the other team members.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Knowledge of Java 8 and above, Oracle/PostgreSQL database and Unix Shell Scripting, Java / Web technologies and frameworks: Spring (Core, Security, MVC, SpringBoot), JPA, Hibernate, REST API, Maven, Junit test, Mockito