- Lead, design, build, and operational management of highly secure and scalable sites, application software for the business.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities and to support the business's website/software/applications platforms that service the entire business.
- Builds, configures, and maintains the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of the business’s sites and software
- Design and implement real-time monitoring systems of these sites/software
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology/Management or related majors
- Minimum 5 years in DevOps role in designing automation solutions using provisioning tools, continuous integration tools, and scripting languages.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in working within an agile development environment, focusing on dynamic and rapid quality delivery.
- Experience with micro-service architecture, unit testing, and regression testing
- Knowledge in lots of different open source technologies and configurations
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases, etc).
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multitasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders