Roles & Responsibilities:
- HR reporting using logical database, modifying standard HR reports, Infotype processing, Joins and projections, RMAC Modules, Authorization checks, Export/import files in HR, Clustered data, Function modules, ABAP Query, HR ABAP/4 features, BDC, Scripts, BAPI and Dialog programming.
- Perform simple analysis and design in SAP HR system.
- Work independently in gathering requirements from users, designing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining SAP HR system.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business application and offer technical solutions
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Tertiary education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience under SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA higher HCM module and HR Functional / HR Programming.
- Working experience of the following environment:
- SAP HR Renewal and HR Professional
- SAP Business Warehouse/SAP Business Intelligence
- Operating Environment - Red Hat Linux, HANA database
- Experience in building or maintaining SAP Fiori Application and Odata service and well verse in SAPUI5 Java script, SAP Netweaver ABAP and SAP Web IDE.
- Java technologies and SAP HR certification is a plus.
- Good communication and written skills.