Salary: $85 per day
Contract term: 12 Months
Location: Thomson Road
- Manage and update repository of statistics and information on women’s development
- Provide accounting support to the department where required such as raising AOR, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Support Division in administrative duties such as procurement of items/services, arranging and setting up of meetings, logistical support where required.
- Manage IT and Fixed Assets for division
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative support that division might require
- Diploma in Sociology, Economics, Diplo, Arts and Social Sciences, Marketing and Communications or equivalent
- Able to multi-task and keep to timelines
- Able to synthesize the various statistics, data and various reports (from different sources) on women’s development
- Able to handle basic office software like Microsoft, Word, Power Point.
- Able to write proficiently in the English Language