Your role as a Supply Chain/Logistics Executive:
- Formulating business strategies and driving the execution and key performance indicator (KPI) tracking, regional governance and IS planning.
- Facilitating, planning and dedicating roles to optimize logistics operations efficiency and cost effectiveness across regional supply chain, including governance of logistics partners, international transportation and freight management, logistics compliance and execution of operations.
- Building an efficient demand and supply chain processes to support the business platforms.
- Minimum Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience with international freight
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/ Excel / PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in written
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Possess logical thinking, good organizational and time management skills