30 vacancies available! One of the Singapore’s largest supermarket chain is expanding and looking to hire experienced supermarket department manager in handling store sales and operations.
Salary Range: Up to $5,500 basic monthly
Working Hour: 6 days per week, shift basis (7am – 3pm / 3pm – 11pm)
$$ BENEFITS: Family-oriented Culture / Annual Leaves / Family Leave / 13th month bonus / High Variable Bonus / Performance Bonus / Staff Insurance Coverage / Medical Benefits / Performance Appraisal, Career Growth
- Manage daily operations of stores, responsible for Profit & Loss sales reporting
- Handling large amount of SKUs stock inventory
- Achieve the profitability of assigned store
- Supervise team consisting of branch executive, team leaders, retail assistants to ensure they follow established store policies and procedures
- Plan and manage promotional spaces and activities
- Recruit, train, and appraise staff
- Manage customers complaints and ensure good customer satisfaction
- Ensure operations is compliance to ISO standard, Halal Certified, Workplace Safety, Mystery Shopper and Internal Quality Audit
- Min Diploma / Degree
- Min 2 years of similar supervisory working experience (supermarket experience (Fresh / Dry) will be advantageous)
- Experienced in handling large amount of SKU and Profit & Loss reporting
- Customer-oriented, motivated and positive attitude
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume with reason of leaving to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp Serena at 98279627, Quote ‘Department Manager’, your NAME, Highest Qualification & Brief Working Experience.
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
Sheu Silk Hui (Reg No: R1982796)
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 05C3053