Salary: Up to $12 per hour
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am – 6.00pm)
Location: Kent Ridge Road
- You will be assisting with various loans. This includes verifying agent banks’ reports against records as follows:
- Check disbursement and status of all active loan accounts of active students, graduating students, withdrawn/dismissed students and graduated loan holders
- Check deferment of principal repayment, interest repayment & penalty interest repayment
- Check repayment start date
- Check interest start date etc.
- Working with team to ensure accurate allocation of paid credits to accounts of various Faculties/Schools to settle fees for courses attended by students/participants.
- Handle enquiries from Faculties/Schools and students.
- Billing of External Organisations for e.g. Follow up with payments from external organisations
- Assist with Financial Assistance and Student Enquiries
- Assist in disbursing financial aid and handling related enquiries
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance/ Students waiting for A-level results or waiting to be enrolled into University will be considered
- 1 year contract and able to start work immediately after 2 weeks clearance
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and SAP will be a HUGE advantage