Your position reports to the General Manager & will take on the following duties:
- Work closely with business teams to define and execute the growth strategy for Fresh and Frozen product category for Channels.
- Conduct research, analyses and related activities that lead to the development of integrated strategies and detailed plans across the entire supply chain from store to sourcing, to improve both top and bottom line.
- Lead and train a Management trainee, that will assist in the development of plans and respective execution.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Science or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategic planning and/ or financial planning, brand/category management in an FMCG company
- Experience with “Fresh” Product (e.g. Fruits & Veg, Meat, seafood)
- Prior working experience in retail industry and/or preferably, with experience in global consumer packaged goods
- Strong financial, modelling and data analytics skill with strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into actionable data and presentation
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications tailored to a different group of stakeholders
- Motivated team player, meticulous with good listening skills and an eye for detail
- Experience in the retail sector and supply chain management will be an added advantage
- Able to lead a team, and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and be hands on