Salary: Up to $1,800
Working hours: 7am-3pm, 6 days work week inclusive of weekends/PH
Workdays: 6 days per week
- Ensuring proper receiving and issuance of goods
- Perform record-keeping, stock movement control and assist in the return of damaged goods.
- Ensure cleanliness and perform housekeeping of the store area, as well as train and supervise storehands if required.
- Assist with any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Secondary/ GCE ‘N’/ ‘O’ level with basic computer knowledge
- Service-oriented, team player with working experience in warehousing functions
- Ability to speak and write English
- Class 3 or forklift license is preferred
- Energetic and physically fit to lift store goods