Salary: From $2,500 per month
Working hours: Mon to Fri - 8.30am - 6pm
Job Benefits: 14 days MC and 18 days AL
- On-site registration, billing and inventory issues
- Perform phlebotomy duties, administer vaccinations and other clinical duties etc.
- Must be able to cover clinics at Jurong Island.
- Able to travel with the team to do Health Screening for Cooperate clients
- Assist doctor in patient care.
- Keying in data-entry
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a related position
- Medical procedures and requirements
- To manage and implement projects as assigned by project manager
- Able to conduct health screening tests and perform phlebotomy
- Basic computer skills.