Salary: Up to $2,050
Contract term: 11 Months
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday : 8.30am - 6.00pm, Friday : 8.30am - 5.30pm
Your role is to support the smooth implementation of new HR & Payroll System at Cluster level and HR transformation initiatives.
- To help in manual processing/tracking of training records with the rolling out of HRPS
- To assist with the updating of data tagging before HRPS goes live
- To assist with the admin functions as the current and new admin processes run parallel before the new system stabilises.
- To aid the design of the following bots:
- For monitoring training records i.e. hours and skills of staff
- For monitoring on payment of invoices in ILMS and generation of Purchase Order numbers for AOR.
- For managing of estab/tagging data in HRPS e.g. in terms of shift
- For verification of monthly sick leave of staff
- For generating update for daily manpower status
- Min Diploma in any relevant field
- Proficient in IT skills such as Microsoft Word, EXCEL, Powerpoint, Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Prior experience in completing RPA projects would be an asset.