- Engage and educate the public to promote active living
- Conduct assessment tests for walk-in public/client
- Analyse client fitness in order to help or improve/maintain their health, and provide recommendation based on the “Exercise is Medicine” approach (prescribe and supervise the exercises)
- Develop individualized exercise prescriptions to increase physical fitness, strength, endurance and flexibility, design customized exercise programs to meet healthcare needs and athletic performance goals
- Plan and manage customized programme/activities to be rolled out in the Lab for different target segments
- Provide support towards the R&D, curriculum/programme development
- Background in human physiology, functional anatomy and nutrition. Ideally containing modules in exercise biochemistry, psychology, and sports nutrition.
- Possess an Exercise Is Medicine Singapore (EIMS) Allied Health & Fitness Professional Certification or its equivalent.
- Professional experience as an Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist or prior experience working in a clinical environment would be beneficial
- A passion for preventative health and general wellbeing
- Ability to work independently but at the same time interact with a larger multidisciplinary team
- Attention to detail and accurate reporting
- Professional attitude, appearance, and behaviour appropriate to a clinical setting
- Valid ILS and CPR certification