- Sourcing, contract and price negotiations for medium to large volumes, complex material fields and purchasing projects to contribute to the profitability of the company. Analysis and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies.
- Lead and drive Tender or Request for Proposal.
- Supplier selection, definition of criteria and preparation of decision for the requesting functions to ensure a defined and documented sourcing process.
- Supplier management to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain.
- Consolidate and demand bundling to achieve cost savings
- Align with Purchasing process methods & tools and ensure compliance of global and country policies as well as category management
- Collaborate with cross-country to lead & drive strategy on assigned Category
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 3-5 years or Diploma in Purchasing/Supply Chain with 5-7 years of experience in a Purchasing / Procurement function of Non-Production Materials (NPM) & Services.
- MM Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office tools
- Must have excellent negotiation skills and a proven track record in cost reduction.
- Team player with proven influencing and collaboration skills to work effectively across functions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels of people
- Experience in e-Sourcing Tool, Category Management in Information Technology related
- purchase and Production/Laboratory Equipment and Tools etc.