- Work life balance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package
- Operates as Cloud expert and solution architect in the areas of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS cloud Integration and cloud native technology.
- Responsible for technical exchanges and key customer opportunity insights during the pre-sales phase of key customers.
- Based on cloud product and solution capabilities, responsible for demand analysis, solution design, POC verification, and traditional IT cloud solution design for public cloud projects.
- Responsible for the migration and online delivery of public cloud products and solutions; participate in and guarantee the delivery of major projects.
- Keeping abreast and insight of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Collaborate with sales (BD), R&D, SRE and other teams to ensure the continuous operation of key customers.
- At least 3~4 years cloud solution architect or technical sales experience in developing ICT technologies, cloud native solution.
- Knowledge in IT trends with historical Public Cloud selling skills, working with Cloud provider.
- Knowledge in open source technology landscape, IaaS，PaaS and SaaS.
- Skills in business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical.
- Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale IT and cloud technology deals.
- Direct sales experiences with account or partner sales approach will be a plus.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).